When booking a booth for the evening please make sure all those in your booth are in your 'support bubble' or you are not attending with 'more than one other household'.
Click on the GREEN or ORANGE TICKET icon.
Click on the 'BUY ON MAP' option.
Choose your booth by clicking on it.
Proceed to Checkout and purchase.
4 person booth is PURPLE.
6 person booth is YELLOW.
ON THE NIGHT
Please arrive before 11pm. We reserve the right to sell booths on after this time.
Please arrive as a group and at the same time. We will not allow groups to enter without all members of the group present, as only one ticket is issued to the booth purchaser.
Please bring ID. We will not allow entry to anyone without ID (no matter how old you are, or look!) in order to comply with track and trace regulations.
Smokeys will be different from before the COVID pandemic, we have adapted our operation and venue to adhere to Government guidelines. Please read and adhere to the new Smokeys rules that have been put in place, when booking a booth for the evening please make sure all those in your booth are in your 'support bubble' or you are not attending with 'more than one other household'.
Our guests and staff safety is of the utmost importance to us, so we want to let you know about operational changes we have put in place for when you visit Smokeys.
1) All tickets to enter Smokeys must be pre-purchased on our website. We are selling booths at Smokeys which we call bubbles and your ticket will include passes for the amount of people matching the capacity of the booth you have purchased. Once your booth has been booked and paid for there are no additional entry fees, please be advised that the cloakroom will not be operational at the moment. We will only allow entry to the specified amount of people that you have purchased a booth for, for example, Purchase of a 6-person booth allows entrance to the booth purchaser plus 5 other people. Each booked booth will be given a colored security wrist band to allow our security teams to identify which group you are bubbled with, please stay with your bubbled group.
2) Social distance must be maintained at all times, only interact with people in your bubble.
3) Hand sanitizer will be widely available across the venue. Please make sure you clean your hands frequently.
4) Smokeys will be marked out with walk way areas and booth areas and one way systems put in place. Please abide by the new layout.
5) The sanitising process inside the venue is better than ever, with a dedicated cleaning team using hospital grade cleaning products to keep the venue clean and safe.
6) We will be operating at a reduced capacity, giving our customers space to socially distance inside the venue.
7) We ask that all visitors please pay attention to our social distancing and safety guidance when they visit us.
We will update our guidance in line with government announcements.