KEEPING YOU SAFE
After 5 and a half months, Smokeys is reopening in a socially distanced, government guideline appropriate manner to try and bring a slice of new normality back to our customers.
We will be offering booth bookings only, with table service (App operated) and a live DJ from 9pm until 2am. SO, PLEASE READ THE 'BOOKING PROCEDURES' AND 'ON THE NIGHT' INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY, and please be aware that we are selling tables of 4 and 6 people, the ticket price is included in the price of the booth.
We understand that this is a very different entrance procedure to what you have been used to in the past, but we are taking these measures for your safety and to comply with guidelines, and we hope you understand. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01628 622682 for an instant response, or email@example.com for any general inquiries.
Smokeys will be different from before the COVID pandemic, we have adapted our operation and venue to adhere to Government guidelines. Please read and adhere to the new Smokeys rules that have been put in place, when booking a booth for the evening please make sure all those in your booth are in your family household or support bubble.
Our guests and staff safety is of the utmost importance to us, so we want to let you know about operational changes we have put in place for when you visit Smokeys.
1) All tickets to enter Smokeys must be pre-purchased on our website. We are selling booths at Smokeys which we call bubbles and your ticket will include passes for the amount of people matching the capacity of the booth you have purchased. Once your booth has been booked and paid for there are no additional entry fees, please be advised that the cloakroom will not be operational at the moment. We will only allow entry to the specified amount of people that you have purchased a booth for, for example, Purchase of a 6-person booth allows entrance to the booth purchaser plus 5 other people. Each booked booth will be given a colored security wrist band to allow our security teams to identify which group you are bubbled with, please stay with your bubbled group.
2) Social distance must be maintained at all times, only interact with people in your bubble.
3) Hand sanitizer will be widely available across the venue. Please make sure you clean your hands frequently.
4) Smokeys will be marked out with walk way areas and booth areas and one way systems put in place. Please abide by the new layout.
5) The sanitising process inside the venue is better than ever, with a dedicated cleaning team using hospital grade cleaning products to keep the venue clean and safe.
6) We will be operating at a reduced capacity, giving our customers space to socially distance inside the venue.
7) We ask that all visitors please pay attention to our social distancing and safety guidance when they visit us.
We will update our guidance in line with government announcements.